> - enable bigdash.py plugin

Is there a new way to enable plugins?

When I open LeoPlugins.leo from the help menu I have an empty file
with single node called "LeoSettings.leo".

"bigdash" doesn't exist anywhere in LeoSettings.leo. Just adding
"bigdash.py" to @enabled-plugins in myLeoSettings.leo got it going
though.

---

initial feedback:

I like it, thank you!

Clearing all text from the command line and [enter] should take one
back to the home page (be the same as "help"). It took me a while to
figure that out because of the (nice!) feature of showing what was
last searched for when re-invoked.

Is the "s" prefix really necessary? I'd rather just start typing what
I'm looking for right away.

How can I bind this to [ctrl-F] or whatever? global-search is a bit lengthy.

"backwards" and "forwards" please (alt-left, right). I'm addicted to
history. Remembering last window position would be nice too.

The cursor disappears after clicking on a result link. Would be nice
to have key code to get the cursor back to the text field  (Alt-D
would be consistent with firefox and windows explorer). Perhaps
clicking on a blank area of the page could do the same.

Find as you type would be awesome.

----
I'm pretty good at asking for more, not so much at helping to build
more. Please just accept this as and thinking out loud. I don't expect
anything. ;-)

cheers,
--
-matt