> Leo's home page: http://webpages.charter.net/edreamleo/front.html

http://webpages.charter.net/edreamleo/ isn't the same page (probably
is 'index.html')

> - Added a full-sized screenshot at the bottom of the page.
>  I'm not sure whether this is a good idea.  What do you think?

I would show the screenshot at 50-60% with click through to full size
(or better yet to slide show or gallery of screenshots). I generally
set my browser to 1/2 to 2/3rds the width of my display and this cuts
off the image.

Actually a better solution would be to make it scale to xx% of parent
container. Perhaps this:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3029422/image-auto-resize-to-fit-div-container

--
-matt