More playing with my shiny new Leo install!

Windows 7, Leo 4.10 build 5020, using Python 2.7.3, qt version 4.8.0.

I have an outline with a @data qt-gui-plugin-style-sheet node. When I
save the outline with that node selected, then reopen (back to that
node), its contents appear fine. But if I then select another node,
and then re-select the @data node, the contents of that node have
appeared to change, with some of the text lines not displaying. I say
"appeared" because if I close and reopen the file, the node again is
fine, and I can repeat the problem. After the problem occurs, if I
scroll through the text using the down/up arrow keys, I can see the
line counter change, but the cursor occasionally disappears for a few
lines before it reappears and resumes scrolling.

I will be happy to share the offending Leo file. Where should I send
it?

Thanks,
Phil