On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 11:11 AM, Edward K. Ream

>> You can use c.db, g.app.db or old fashioned lock files
>> (~/.leo/locks/workbook.leo.lock) to do this.
>
> Good timing.  I looked at this a bit yesterday.  I'll see what I can do today.

Rev 5285 fixes this using g.app.db.  This is fundamentally clean,
although there were quite a few complications.

In particular, Leo now always allocates the PickleshareDB cache, even
when caching isn't otherwise used.

The code passes all hand tests and unit tests, but problems could
easily remain.  Please report problems immediately.