Hi

I've found a sure-fire way of getting corrupted files in leo. I'd
noticed it happening in leo 4.7.3, but aftre an upgrade to 4.10 I saw
it again and finally tracked down a minimal case that breaks.

- in a blank leo file create an @thin file eg @thin junk.py
- in that file, put
@language python
@
    indented comment inside 'at' comment section. ensure there are
spaces after the 'at-c'
@c
    # indented comment immediately following an 'at-c' which has
spaces after

- save the file and close leo
- reopen leo with the workbook and file above
- hey presto, all comments gone.

It's even more fun if you have some python code after the last
indented comment. because all spacing is removed.

Cheers

Nic C-L