On Friday, September 28, 2012 4:40:46 PM UTC-7, Edward K. Ream wrote:

> On Thursday, September 27, 2012 6:49:10 PM UTC-5, Edward K. Ream wrote:
>>
>> I now have a prototype for a more complete solution to the unwanted
>> scrolling.
>

> Rev 5465 fixes some more scroll-related problems.  These were much more
> tractable once w.setStyleSheet calls are mostly gone.

Rev 5465 is fairly unusable. Switching between large nodes takes forever.
Cursor is no longer visible if I navigate away from a node and then come
back to it. For large node cursor position must not be lost otherwise it
will take a lot of effort to find the old edit position again if one
navigates away from a node briefly.