On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 12:13 PM, Calen <cloverev...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I look inside the source code of the ipython plugin. It seem that it need
> the IPython.ipapi module, which is depreciated after IPython 0.13. Is there
> any work around?

There is only one function in the ipapi module::

def get():
    """Get the global InteractiveShell instance."""
    from IPython.core.interactiveshell import InteractiveShell
    return InteractiveShell.instance()

Why these lines of code should be considered dubious escapes me.  In
any event, we should be able to use something like this code if/when
the ipapi module goes away.