I'm still reading Getting Things Done, but it's becoming clear that there
are just a few desired outcomes to be accomplished before the next release
of Leo:

1. Newbies can install Leo easily.
2. Newbies can learn Leo's main features easily.
3. *Good* documentation exists for all important plugins and main features.
4. Future project leaders (FPL's) know how to change Leo like I do.
    - Secondary: FPL's have the same general knowledge about Leo that I do.

Installation issues have high priority for obvious reasons.  If people
can't install Leo they will have a bad first impression :-)  This point has
been reinforced by various threads about install topics.

Points 2 and 3 are the direct result of the Leo sprint.  Point 4 may ensure
that Leo outlives me...