On 8/20/2013 10:56 PM, Terry Brown wrote:
On Wed, 14 Aug 2013 15:25:42 -0400
Jacob Peck <gatesph...@gmail.com> wrote:

Rev 5904 adds the following two commands as a part of the printing.py
plugin:

print-selected-node-body-html
So this is really useful - about the only time I'd use OpenOffice
Writer would be when I wanted to print something with 20pt
text on it, to make a sign to stick on a wall or something.

You can do it with plain text and enscript, but I always forget the
flags.  So now you can use Leo :-) just as quickly and easily as
OpenOffice Writer etc.

Cheers -Terry
Glad you find it so useful!

I'm half surprised at myself for not including the print-as-html mode initially - it seems plainly obvious, given that the printer just takes a QDocument...

-->Jake