On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 23:05:39 -0400
gatesphere <gatesph...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Even stranger - the icons (for a particular node) come back if I add a
> due date to the node...  Terry, help!

Hmm, so same file works on one machine and not the other?

Anything you can send me?

You're seeing the "calendar" "31" icon thing on nodes with duedate /
duetime?

I have lots of todo iconed nodes in several outlines, and haven't seen
anything odd.

Are the missing icons todo icons (priority numbers, proportion
complete indicators, "31") , or other icons?

OS of the working and not working machine?