On 10/3/2013 3:02 PM, Fidel N wrote:
Hey:

Im trying to make Leo "absorb" some documents I have in RTF into outlines.

That is an initial step into using Leo to paste different kinds of RTF texts into it (probably even websites) and make Leo categorize that text according to paragraphs, links, images, etc.

But the first step is to be able to do scripts that can find patterns in the text such as format recognition, tab recognition, etc.

Will I have to go through personally defining and decoding the current text such as:

Or do you guys know any parser or python library that already does those?

Thank you!

BeautifulSoup comes to mind: http://www.crummy.com/software/BeautifulSoup/

-->Jake