My question was because recently, after html5 appeared, I have constantly
found new better efects in most of my old websites, they look like better
adapted for mobile devices, movements are smoother, improved graphic
effects, etc.
So I was just wondering if that html5-improvement was also available for
the leo engine that makes the website.
But agree, a quick view of spynx website doesnt mention html5 anywhere, and
it wouldnt be reasonable since their own website doesnt seem to have
adopted an html5 style <http://html5up.net/> hehe.