On Friday, 4 October 2013 22:33:43 UTC+2, Edward K. Ream wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 12:48 PM, dufriz <duf...@gmail.com <javascript:>>wrote:
>
>> The ideal solution would be to develop Leo's file handling capabilities.
>> Currently we can't even rename a file.
>>

> Not sure what you mean by this.  os.rename is always available, as are
> the save-as and save-to commands.  Changing any @file node effectively
> renames it.

Sorry, my mistake. What I had in mind was that Leo plugin for file
management (as mentioned in the thread
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/leo-editor/dCRsE244dqQ) had no such
capability. I have not tried it, though. I was merely repeating what
someone stated in that thread.

Anyway, I think that the general point remains: it would be nice to have
some better file handling capabilities in Leo, so that we don't have to
resort to external file managers.