Thank you Terry. I find your answer extremely valuable.

I would like to share a thought on this. What I really wanted to know is
how to "connect" R with Leo.
After reading your answer I could realize how deep your answer is, and how
on the surface my knowledege about that is... so I went find some R samples
and realize it will just be a matter of installing R, dropping an R script
into Leo,then run it, and it will run.

But I think it would be great if Leo included, as a branch of the guide for
new users, in which it would say hello world in several languages, showing
how you can build a csv file in python, analyze it with R, then output the
result as a website or restructured text, all of them within one outline.

Not only you are showing in a brief example Leos potential to use multiple
languages to edit data without changing enviroiment, but you are leading
the user on how to do the "hello world" in several languages, so he gets
that concept that took me so many months to understand. It would be a good
eye-opening script for both new and yet-unexperienced Leo users.

Im guessing that for  people who have a deeper background on programming
those realizations might sound foolish and delayed in time... but well, I
begun to learn python a few months ago to understand Leo =)

Thanks for helping me realize how to connect Leo with R!
Im keeping the rest of the guideline for when I have gone a bit further on
that matter hehe