> I am not convinced that putting any of these on Leo's web site would make
> any substantial difference, but I am open to discussion.

I think it's useful to everything in the installed files somewhere on the
website, which is not the same as saying make it prominent or trivial to
discover. I used to have a section on my website called "the wax museum"
for no-longer-current and probably-not-relevant stuff (gone now due to
web-host churn :-( ). It had a prominent header-footer indicating it's
historical currency. Main reason for having a wax museum? It's usually
easier to leverage public search engines and a multi-tab browser for
archaeology, and possibly share the results, than searching files on disk.
(and archaeology is an important tool for deepening understanding of the
present)

-matt