Well, Leo's impact on my life since I found it in January has been substantial.

Leo allows me to automate my life to a great extent. It is my to-do list, my personal assistant, my address book, my password log, my recipe archive, my rss feed reader (due to rss.py), and my favored editor. It partially powers my blog (along with git, ruby, and heroku), allowing me to create a new blog entry with one click and a bit of editing. Viewrendered (with markdown support!) has changed the way I write READMEs and blog posts. On top of all of that, it has allowed to me to organize several disparate tabletop game design projects I have going, as well as my numerous writing projects. Not to mention the impact it has on my ability to understand and decode large python projects!

But what really cinches all of this for me is how crazy extendable Leo is. Script buttons in particular are an integral part of my daily workflow, allowing me to transform my productivity over the last month... I'm now a thing-getter-doner, and I find much of it is due to the powerful core of Leo, plus scripting.py and todo.py.

-->Jake Peck