On 10/22/2013 9:15 AM, Edward K. Ream wrote:
- Perhaps the best (only?) way to convey how *much* easier Leo makes life for programmers and non-programmers is to sprinkle testimonials throughout Leo's tutorial. I'm seriously considering it.
I agree on this point, but one must tread a careful line when doing this. Don't make it sound overly-enthusiastic about itself... not that I think Leo's users *are* overly enthusiastic, but to newbies who haven't reached the Aha moment tend to be put off by projects and tools that self-aggrandize, myself included. People really need to feel it for themselves to get it... so yes, sprinkle testimonials through the tutorials, but do it with a light hand and good editorial viewpoint.

-->Jake