On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 8:36 AM, Edward K. Ream <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> if you, as a team member, can't convince management and other team members
> that sentinels are worthwhile, then there are, imo, *no* reasonable
> alternatives to @auto or @shadow.
>
>  It's really that simple.

I really am getting exasperated, but perhaps there is some value to be had
in my frustration.

I wonder, how hard would it be to create an Emacs leo-python mode (major?,
minor?)

that would hide (or lessen the visual impact) of Leo sentinels?

This is the last thing I want to do right now, but if Emacs is so dashed
wonderful, shouldn't it be straightforward?  Any emacs users want to try?

EKR