On 11/4/2013 11:41 AM, Edward K. Ream wrote:
On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Jacob Peck <gatesph...@gmail.com <mailto:gatesph...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    New plugin up on Launchpad.  Here's the docstring:

    ----
    Provides a GUI in the Log pane (tab name 'Nodewatch') that lists
    node headlines.
    The nodes that show up in this GUI are scriptable on a per-outline
    basis, with @nodewatch
    nodes.

Thanks for this!

:)

I also pushed a few bug fixes today.

I wrote it mainly to keep track of nodes that I have marked with duedates or nextworkdates. I use 4 categories for this:

Past Due
Due Today
Due Tomorrow
Due This Week

I could share the scripts for those if there's interest, but they're quite convoluted.

-->Jake