Works for me -- Thanks! (Videos make great documentation.)

No need to change it in any way; getting it done and up online is the only
real challenge. More videos will follow to deal with other niceties.

A couple of mysteries:

@settings
    @bool http_active = True
    @int  http_port = 8080
    @string rst_http_attributename = 'rst_http_attribute'

I'm not sure what that last parameter does....

In the old plugin (pre-tabs), I noticed that if I move my cursor to a new
location, the bookmark is saved there.  I.e. it isn't always at the root
node.

May not be a problem/ feature in the new plugin.

Thanks for the video,

Bill