> Why do I get the impression that you don't care for the accessibility i.e.
> of the settings?

...image snipped...

> Who wants to read this?

I believe you are intending to be helpful, but the general tone of  this
message and a few others have come across as aggressive and inflammatory.

My reaction on reading this comment was "why do I get the impression he has
zero appreciation for how much work has gone into this project?". Actually
that was my second thought, my first one wasn't very flattering or
conducive to a healthy conversation. ;-)

-matt