On 1/29/2014 9:57 PM, Matt Wilkie wrote:

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 5:40 AM, Edward K. Ream <edream...@gmail.com <mailto:edream...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Anyway, this is a great addition to Leo's tutorial material.  Many
    thanks for creating it.

+1 here too :)

Thanks! I think I tend to ramble when I write, so it's nice to hear that others disagree :p
Think about linking to a full version of a .leo document which contains the tutorial script and buttons. While reading I found myself at times wondering where the current bit would be and what it would look like. That wondering got in the way of understanding the current bit and I'd have to back up and go over it again. (....hmmm if I was actually /doing /the tutorial and not just reading I might not have been confused...)
I should make it more prominent, but at the *veeerrrryyy* end there is a link to the .leo that has the data and script in it. I'll think about moving it up to the the top and inserting a few mentions of it in the text. Thanks for the suggestion!

-->Jake

> g.es <http://g.es> --> echo string

Ooh, so /that's/ what it means! Thanks. :)

-matt
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "leo-editor" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to leo-editor+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.