On 2/9/2014 10:34 AM, Edward K. Ream wrote:
I'm doing a trial run through Jake's git migration script at: https://gist.github.com/gatesphere/3705ae43f0327a510e7e

1. You have to install the bzr-fastimport plugin.  NP.|

2.  Attempting:

|   # still in the 'leo-editor' (git) directory
   $ bzr fast-export --plain ../leo/leo-editor ../leo.fi

fails with the message:

bzr: ERROR: Not a branch: <path to parent of leo-editor>/leo/leo-editor

It looks to me that the bzr fast-export command should point to the bzr branch, not the git branch.

|This is correct.  Sorry, I was typing that up in a daze.
-->Jake