On 2/14/2014 4:39 AM, Fidel N wrote:
Just tested the same script in the previous version of Leo I was using, and there it works.
Leo 4.11 final, build 6240, 2013-11-06
So the problem is related to that code change for sure.

Would you recommend me to remove all the "u" before all the strings I use in my scripts for them to work again?

u'my strings'   -> 'my strings'

I think that should fix it, but not sure if I'm opening a Pandora box by doing that hehe

I fixed a small bug related to this a few days back -- the 'encoding' string broke the exec(g.findTestScript(...)) trick for including scripts within other scripts. That bit should be fixed.

Now, as for your issue... are you using p.script at all? Because that also includes the 'encoding' line. Hmm...

Edward, perhaps this is a change that should be reverted, and it should be up to the user to insert the proper @first line when needed. It seems to be causing more problems than it's fixing.

-->Jake