Commit 06981... undoes an important security reversion in
mod_scripting.py.  It re-adds the following check in the ctor of the
scriptingController class::

if self.atScriptNodes and
c.config.isLocalSetting('scripting-at-script-nodes','bool'):
        g.es('Security warning! Ignoring...',color='red')
        g.es('@bool scripting-at-script-nodes = True',color='red')
        g.es('This setting can be True only in')
        g.es('leoSettings.leo or myLeoSettings.leo')

Happily, I was responsible for the reversion: it happened at rev 6576 of
the bzr trunk.  I had nothing to do with the changeover to git.

A recent rev also adds a unit test to make sure this kind of thing never
happens again.