I was away after this thread:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/leo-editor/F.S./leo-editor/2XqXrh_2a0c/c-m5t4CxD1IJ

and I came back to this post (also for reporting the same scroll jump
issue). It seems the clock didn't move (for me:-)

I read your post about M-H in the stc group. Didn't know that you are
(were?) a closet Prolog user. A crazy thought: how about a Prolog port for
Leo? A rule based approach would fit the principled philosophy of Leo very
well. And Python performance is rather wanting. I don't know if you have
ever checked out SWI's pce-emacs editor. It has more advanced IDE features
than anything I've seen even though the GUI may be aged. Of course the fact
that all your programs are part of a clause base makes querying them rather
a breeze. Querying Leo nodes should be just as natural a fit.

In case if you think this is too far fetched there is a recent port of the
Prolog editor to Qt: https://github.com/CapelliC/pqConsole which may help
pave the way.