On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 11:54 AM, Edward K. Ream <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The last task will be hook up connections again when using Qt5.

Actually, there were a few more items, but as of rev dc9568360f7d...
just about everything appears to be working.  Some notes:

1. The new signal code is much simpler than the old.  I haven't
attempted to use the new code with PyQt4, though in one or two places
the new style seems to be in use already...

2. The viewrendered.py plugin now works with PyQt5, at least enough to
put up help messages.  More advanced features (like movies) need to be
tested.

3. Several other plugins need to be revised, including (I suspect)
viewrendered2.py.

Please report any problems/crashes immediately.  Aside from revising
imports in plugins I don't plan any more work on this project.