On Sat, 14 Jun 2014 10:19:44 -0700 (PDT)
"Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I made a number of changes, but not enough, it seems.  todo works
> with PyQt4 but not 5.  For example, icons don't appear in headlines.

I'll take a look when I can.

todo.py doesn't work with Python 3, well, it does, but it can't read
datetime objects pickled in 2.x, which is annoying.  I have not been
able to find any 3.x code that will read a 2.7 datetime pickle,
although maybe I haven't tried in 3.4, I think there were some changes
in pickle recently.

Current plan is to have todo.py convert dates to string
representations in 2.x, and report files that need running through 2.x
when they're encountered in 3.x