On Fri, 20 Jun 2014 06:43:15 -0700 (PDT)
Zoltan Benedek <benzol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It would be nice if I could move the script button toolbar to the
> menubar, after the Help menu. There is a lot of free space, and I
> could get one more line for the work space.
> In some office programs you can change the position of toolbars, but
> I have never seen a way to have the toolbar immediately after the
> menubar
>
> I tried to move by the mouse, but remains undetached.
>
> If it is not possible to do that, is there a shortcut to remove and
> add the button toolbar?

I've just added the following commands:

  gui-all-hide
  gui-all-show
  gui-iconbar-hide
  gui-iconbar-show
  gui-menu-hide
  gui-menu-show
  gui-minibuffer-hide
  gui-minibuffer-show
  gui-statusbar-hide
  gui-statusbar-show

The minibuffer unhides itself if you attempt to use it (Alt-X).

Cheers -Terry