On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 1:39 PM, 'Terry Brown' via leo-editor
<leo-editor@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Jul 2014 10:54:25 -0700 (PDT)
> Todd Mars <tamn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I've found a delay timer to execute code is very useful.  For
>> example, if I stopped typing for 5 seconds,
>> It would execute 'Alt-X Ctrl-P' and execute the last command which in
>> my case is to produce my HTML (rst3)
>> so I can look at it.

> Ha, interesting idea.

Another brilliant idea from Leo's users.

This would make a good extension to Ctrl-P (repeat-complex-command)::

    Alt-x whatever
    repeat-complex-command-repeatedly :-)

Ctrl-G (keyboard-quit) would presumably cancel the repeats.

Terry, do you want to do this, or should I?