On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 7:24 AM, Jacob Peck <gatesph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> And these!

Leo now supports 7 new colon commands. The code for all these commands
is straightforward.  Please let me know if they don't work as you
expect.

Here is the checkin log for rev 6b21c05...

QQQ
Added the following colon commands.
(At present, you must type the colon explicitly):
  :e! Revert all changes to a .leo file, prompting if there have been changes.
  :q Quit, prompting for saves.
  :qa Quit only if there are no unsaved changes.
  :w Save the .leo file.
  :wa Save all changed  .leo files.
  :wq Save all open files and exit.
  :xa Save all open files and exit.
QQQ

All these commands are defined using @g.command at the top level of
leoVim.py. They are available regardless of vim mode.  It would be
possible to define them only if vim mode is in effect, but I see no
reason not to make them available always.

Edward

P.S. The :xa and :wq commands are identical.  Does anyone know why
there are two commands?

P.P.S. At present, vim mode's colon command is exactly equivalent to
Alt-X: it does *not* put a colon in the minibuffer.  I'll fix this
asap, but for now you must type the colon again to enter a vim-like
command in the minibuffer.

EKR