Many plugins are not connected to the undoer (yet?). The harsh truth is that the undoer code is confusing, but it's in many ways the simplest thing that could work...

Basically, this isn't so much a bug as it is a lack of a feature ;) You can remove all todo-related things from a node through the context menu, however, so it's not a huge deal. A bit frustrating, though. I've bumped into it myself with todo.py.

-->Jake