On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 2:04 AM, Fidel N <fidelpe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I was trying to save my file (which is only open once), and got this
> error on the log pane, it wont save:
>
> MemoryError

Hmmm.  The replace-all command is, iirc, undoable, which might, I
suppose, require huge amounts of memory.

Also, I see you are running from dropbox, and that might impose it's own limits.

I'll create a script today that will replace body.x with
body.wrapper.x for all x in dir(WrapperAPI class) except __init__.  It
will have a "safe" switch that will report rather than replace.