Hi:
I can't elaborate much because I'm in aportable device but;
- I like the idea very much and
- I would go further and make the options as headers of children of the
@style node. And their bodies would be a list of possible values, with one
of them not being commented.

For instance:

- @style edit-headline
      #description of what is this

        -selection-color
          Red
          #white
          #blue

       -background-color
         Blue
         #red
         #white

This would avoid two problems i experienced:
-having to know which color names are possible
-having to know which option names are possible, and figure out if spaces
or syntax matters.

This structure would make editing configuration a no-brainer; just navigate
to your option and un-comment the value you like.