On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 09:01:16 -0700 (PDT)
"Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The present release has already give us: compatibility with org-mode
> and vim-outline files, a workable Scintilla widget, vim mode, an
> integrated pylint command, simplified code and (soon?) much-improved
> user settings, including the reload-styles command.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/leo-editor/kcRdzvlo8A8

Live code execution, like lighttable.  Currently this gee-whiz
feature is marred by it's dependency on meta.  We could bundle meta
with Leo, or remove the dependency, I realized it's just a matter of
recursively rendering the references meta's being used to render,

I.e. when you do

    foo[bar['goo']][2:3] = [7]

meta's used to translate the ast assignment target object (back) to
"foo[bar['goo']][2:3]".

Cheers -Terry