When saying "outline", I was not refering to another Leo file but another
"outline" within the same leo file.

This issue prevents you from repeating a find (or a find/replace) you
already did within the same leo file.

So if you want to remove the word "hello" from two different subtrees (and
only from those two), it becomes _very_ confusing.