Just pushed a revamp of the large body text delayed load UI.

I intended to preserve two commits, one where I moved the UI stuff to a
class, and another where I manually applied the "can't edit large body
text" fixes in 80e5693, but I git gaffed and merged both commits into
master as one commit.

Anyway, it all seems to be working.

The underlying Qt bug is quite nasty, I though my new UI had
(serendipitously, this wasn't the main goal) locked the user out until
it was safe to edit the text, but it hasn't, with a really long text
you just have to watch for the scroll bar to stop shrinking - ish.

Any response from Qt on that bug?

Anyway, I think my enhancements are, um, enhancements :-)

The reason for making a new "dialog" widget - Edward you had two
buttons handled separately, I wanted four, and handling them separately
was too much repeated code.

All of this was prompted by the issue Zoltan brought up - I think the
default value of @int max-pre-loaded-body-chars is probably too low,
although I guess on a slow / heavily loaded machine it might need to be.