rev bcf0f36, Leo build: 20140924100720, fixes the viewrendered plugin,
destroyed by a so-called "little fix" at rev 62984f9.

So the culprit was not docutils, but viewrendered.  It's possible that the
viewrendered2.py plugin needs fixing, but I have no more time today.

Here is the checkin log for the fix.

QQQ
viewrendered.py plugin now works with default (rst) text.
- Revised docstring to accord with present command names.
- Removed very bad code introduced at rev 62984f9.  I'll omit the
committer's name (not me) to spare his blushes.
- The s argument must be the *full* text, that is, p.b.  Don't put
special-case hacks in general methods!
- In this case, the hack belongs in update_image.  I put the hack there,
and update_image also works.

Leo build: 20140924100720
QQQ

In future, if you change the update method in *any* way, you are obliged to
check that *all* the update_xxx methods work.