On Thu, 9 Oct 2014 19:50:45 -0700 (PDT)
HaveF <iamapla...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I find the reason, but don’t know what to do, reinstall qt?

This seems to be exactly the problem discussed in this thread, from
earlier today:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/leo-editor/lH5n1M3s3W8

So maybe just installing the latest Leo will fix it, if not, we'd need
a complete listing of Leo version and OS you're using, i.e. this text
from the top of the Leo log pane:

Leo Log Window
Leo 4.11 final, build 20141009160125, Thu Oct  9 16:01:25 CDT 2014
Git repo info: branch = master, commit = 1ab971296b33
Python 2.7.6, PyQt version 4.8.6
linux2

but with more detail on the OS.

Incidentally the difference between icon box images and task property
icons you noticed seems to be that the former are gifs and the latter
pngs, I think it has something to do with rendering the different image
types in a QPainter vs. in a QImage, but was hoping it was fixed at
Leo build: 20141009150608 / eb6cd7b for all configurations.

Cheers -Terry