On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 1:57 PM, Edward K. Ream <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 1:01 PM, bobS <rjshanle...@gmail.com> wrote:

The make-sphinx button works for me (now).

Chocolately destroyed my Python 2.7 install, so I have been taking
notes about to restore a functional Leo environment. I have lots of
sympathy for install problems ;-)

Unless I am mistaken, you just need to install sphinx.  Excellent
direction are here:
http://sphinx-doc.org/latest/install.html

The summary: after installing python 2.7, install easy_install and
then use easy_install to install sphinx. Like this:

1. Get ez_setup.py from
https://bitbucket.org/pypa/setuptools/raw/bootstrap/ez_setup.py

2. Install ez_setup:

> python27 ez_setup.py (doesn't matter you run this script).

3. Install sphinx:

>python27 c:\python27\Lib\site-packages\easy_install.py sphinx

After that, in LeoDocs.leo, select a tree containing an @rst node, and
hit the make-sphinx button.

HTH.