On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 10:40 AM, Edward K. Ream <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 7:10 AM, Edward K. Ream <edream...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 4:26 PM, Stephen <stephen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I am having trouble saving leo files in a fresh leo cloned from github,
>>> with ensure_extension() complaining about concatenating a tuple and str at
>>> L2636.

​Fixed at rev bf59164.

This is a really, really strange one. QtWidgets.QFileDialog.getSaveFileName
returns a tuple, the first of which is the desired file name.

The documentation clearly states that the returned result is a QString:
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5/qfiledialog.html#getSaveFileName

File this under "one of life's mysteries".