On Thu, 22 Jan 2015 11:10:50 -0600
"Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 9:33 PM, Zoom.Quiet <zoom.qu...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >     https://github.com/p-e-w/quicksafe
> >
> > so IMHO could Leo include safe nodes ?

There are encrypted stickynotes, docs. pasted below.

Cheers -Terry

Leo.plugins.stickynotes

Adds simple “sticky notes” feature (popout editors) for Qt gui.

Adds the following (Alt-X) commands:

stickynote
pop out current node as a sticky note

stickynoter
pop out current node as a rich text note

stickynoteenc
pop out current node as an encrypted note

stickynoteenckey
enter a new en/decryption key

stickynoterekey
enter the old key for the node, followed by the new, to change keys

tabula
add the current node to the stickynotes in the Tabula sticky note dock window,
and show the window

tabula-show
show the`Tabula` sticky note dock window (without adding the current node)

tabula-marked
add all marked nodes to the stickynotes in the Tabula sticky note dock window,
and show the window

Sticky notes are synchronized (both ways) with their parent Leo node.

Encrypted mode requires the python-crypto module.

The first time you open a note in encrypted mode you’ll be asked for a pass
phrase. That phrase will be used for the rest of the session, you can change it
with Alt-X stickynoteenckey, but probably won’t need to.

The encrypted note is stored in base64 encoded encrypted text in the parent Leo
node, if you forget the pass phrase there’s no way to un-encrypt it again.
Also, you must not edit the text in the Leo node.

When creating an encrypted note, you should start with an empty node. If you
want to encrypt text that already exists in a node, select-all cut it to empty
the node, then paste it into the note.

If your data doesn’t decode, you may need to upgrade your key. Use the Alt-X
stickynoterekey command on the encryted node in Leo. Prefix the old key with
“v0:” (vee zero colon without the quotes). Enter whatever you want for the new
key, even the old key again without the “v0:”. The decoded data should appear
in the popoup window, if not, close the Leo file without saving. If you have
multiple encoded nodes, repeat this process for each one.