Trying to install on a new windows system.
I installed Python34 which goes into C:\Python34
I installed DocUtils
PyQt GPL v5.4 for Python v3.4 (x64) Setup reports an error and if I install
it anyway Leo has an error.
"This copy of PyQt has been built against Python v3.4 (x64) which doesn't
seem to be installed.  Do you wish to continue with the installation?

So I say yes anyway.  (I have a C:\Python34 folder)

Installing the new Leo, it now goes into C:\Program Files
(x86)\Leo-5.0-final

But it does not run.
Python lauchLeo.py
outputs: