On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 3:05:59 PM UTC, Terry Brown wrote:

> When you copy the rendered HTML in the browser and paste into Leo you
> get WYSIWYG reproduction pasting into a richtext node

That is what I was looking for. So it is already supported in Leo. Great!

> and just plain text posting into a regular node - somewhere in the
> pipeline the
> content actually delivered is selected based on the capabilities of the
> receiving end of the pipeline

Is it possible to have Leo analyse what type of text is being pasted and
thus
define automatically the type of node (rich/plain)?

> not sure of the details, but remember
> clipboards can paste images and other things that aren't plain text.

This is another crucial point. What about images. Is there a way of
embedding
 them into a richtext node, along with the text? (if I am not mistaken, the
right term is 'inline')