Thank you both.
Just checked the abbreviations, and as I understood I should use ;; after
each comma, so ended up going for an AHK solution:

'::
Send, ''{Left} ; Will send twice the quote mark, then send the cursor left.
return

Those 3 lines of AHK code will do the replacement in any environment im
using. I will have a bad time when coding in any other IDE than Leo though
hehe

I posted here because I thought Leo could probably already do it, sorry for
ending up using an external solution :)

Will do with the rest of the wrappers, and bye bye wrapping forever!! :D