flow Installing Leo — Leo 5.0 documentation
    http://leoeditor.com/installing.html
re-check all :

$ brew doctor
Warning: You have unlinked kegs in your Cellar
Leaving kegs unlinked can lead to build-trouble and cause brews that depend on
those kegs to fail to run properly once built. Run `brew link` on these:

    pyqt

so just

$ brew link pyqt

Wow dear Leo come back ;-)