On Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 10:34:21 AM UTC-6, Edward K. Ream wrote:

> Rev 0533a97 was intended to support @nosent, but it is broken in various
> fairly serious ways.  I plan to fix this later today.

This turned into a major project, and a major mystery.  I ended up
reverting *parts* of the code to Rev 5ff47e0, tagged "last working
recursive import". All now appears to work as intended.

I never did find the culprit in the old code.  It *might* have been passing
'@nosent' instead of '@file' to the importers.  Note that passing '@file'
works even when the import eventually creates @nosent nodes.

As reported earlier (I think), c.recursiveImport now has a new signature::

    def recursiveImport(self,dir_,kind,
        one_file=False,safe_at_file=True,theTypes=None):

The kind argument replaces the use_at_auto and use_at_nosent arguments.
Please update your recursive import scripts as required.