On Tue, 7 Apr 2015 07:48:24 -0700 (PDT)
"Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's always good to pay attention to seemingly small details.  Some
> of them matter a great deal. Some hardly matter at all. Having said
> that, Leo is now at the stage, imo, where such issues are not
> terribly important overall.
>
> There are much larger questions that we can be asking about how
> outlines, data, programs and scripts interact.  These questions might

One particularly powerful / cool Leo behavior I've been noticing
recently is how @button / @rclick / @command code is dynamic, i.e.
change the code in the node and the behavior of the created button,
menu item, or command changes immediately.  I know @button has been like
that for long time, but I think @rlick only recently became that way
with some of Edward's recent work, and I'm not sure how long @command
has been that way.

Anyway, this kind of dynamic environment is a big deal, and you're
right, details matter, but shouldn't obscure or overwhelm the big
picture, the question "how can the Leo system be used?".  I think there
are a lot of different answers.

Cheers -Terry