On 5/5/2015 9:17 AM, 'Terry Brown' via leo-editor wrote:
Seems to me replacing the whole plugins list loses the current
capability of saying "in this outline I want my regular list of plugins
plus this one" - after the change you'd have to copy your regular list
of plugins, which would then not change when the list in myLeoSettings
changes.
This use case is covered by mod_scripting.py's @plugin nodes. So, you could add an '@plugin nodetags' node to load nodetags.py when the outline loads, for example.

Currently, all loaded plugins affect all outlines, though, as far as I can tell...

-->Jake