All tests pass regardless of the g.new_files switch.

I don't expect major problems.  Please report any problem immediately.

The next step will be to complete the changeover by removing
leo/core/leoEditCommands and remove all code disabled when g.new_files is
False.  This is usually a pretty smooth process.

This work has been made possible by the new decorators.  I expect a few
more simplifications to happen in the next day or so.  Finally, I'll
attempt to replace all decorators with Reinhard's super-duper decorator.